Cheesman Reservoir: Rules and Regulations
- Fishing is allowed ONLY on the Goose Creek Arm.
- Northern pike daily bag/possession limit is one fish 34 inches or longer.
- Fishing between Oct. 1 to April 30 is prohibited.
- Fishing is permitted half-hour before sunrise and half-hour after sunset.
- Fishing on dam and around reservoir is prohibited.
- Ice fishing is prohibited.
- Boating of any kind is prohibited.
- All camping is prohibited.
- Cheesman is accessible by foot only.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times; pet owners must clean up after pets.